The Old Malvernian Lodge was warranted in 1921 and consecrated on 26 January that year. There were thirty-five Founders.
The Lodge hosted its first Public Schools’ Lodges Council Festival in 1934 at Malvern College, the 18th such festival. We have gone on to host it on two further occasions in 1972 and 2005.
Meeting originally at the Imperial on Regent Street, and subsequently at several locations in the West End, we meet today at Mark Masons’ Hall on St James’ Street.
A short history of the Lodge’s first 75 years has been compiled by W Bro Havard and is available at the Library & Museum of Freemasonry in London.